Tuesday 16 September 2014

200 Word Story


ykk.jpg

Every day I wake up and wonder what on earth is in and under the zip. I ask my mum but all I get is a I don’t know now stop asking that question. I try and try but I never get anything out of people. I asked my poppa but all he says is legend once a boy tried and he never saw the light again.

One day I asked my friend “lets sneak out tomorrow night and open the zip, I know it is risky but it it is the only way we will find out”. “Are you kidding me he replied do you think I am crazy” After a while of covensing I got him to do it but I have to open the zip, although if something happen to me, he has to help.

So that night I grab dad huge garden clipper and got my friend and walked a couple of blocks away. I said first I will grab the zip bit and flick it over to the other side after that I will grab the garden clipper and pull. So grabbed the zip bit and flicked it over so far so good next I grabbed the clippers and gave it the tiniest pull and nothing happened, so I gave it a big yank then big snakes clamber out on me then all of a sudden it gets light I wake up then I realize it was all a dream. Dads arms were wrapped around me like snakes.   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...