Friday 9 August 2013

Thoughts of a head of hair

This is my poem called: Thoughts of a head of hair. I hope you like it :)




                                  Thoughts of a head of hair    
I am a head of hair
You wash me twice a week
I know it is hard to not pull me out when you brush me
I lose 1000 bits of me every day
So you need to be a bit more careful
Please can you brush me more often so I don’t get as knotty
I like it when you ride on your bike and the breeze goes through your hair and gives me a breeze of fresh air
 It is great to be a head of hair

By Bree   











1 comment:

  1. This poem is very clever, Bree. You have really thought about what a head of hair might think. Do we really lose 1000 bits of hair each day?

    I like the alliteration in the title and how it is repeated on the first line and the last line.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...