Friday 10 May 2013

Willy's Diary


To get this pic go to http://balladdict.over-blog.com/article-dear-diary-66234919.html


This story/ dairy is from the book Willy and Hugh by Anthony Browne


WILLY DAIRY  


25 MARCH FRIDAY 2013
Dear diary
Today well nothing much happened when I got out of bed and went down stairs I just got ignored so I went to the park and walk and walk. I feeling so depressed maybe this day might win the competition for the worst day ever. It is making me so jealous seeing all of these monkeys chimps apes and more happily playing. It’s not fair bye diary I'll tell you tomorrow if I win
the the worst day ever competition.
…...............................................................................................................................................................................
26 MARCH SATURDAY 2013
Dear diary  It is Willy here and well it seems that I didn't win the after all but when I got out of bed today It was when I was walking in the park for a while and that is when SMACK!!!I bump into an ape well I am pretty sure he was. He was really big and not to mention it. I was a bit scared just then he said I’m sorry I should've been looking where I was going my name is Hugh Jape funny this it sorta sound like hug ape and my name is mine is Willy. Then we went and sat down on a bench and watch a group of apes that had jog bye Hugh Jape said they're enjoying themselves aren't they but he was just kidding just then  Buster Nose came up to me and stared at me in the eye then sprung up look him in the eyes Hugh jape was taller than him and buster Nose was off. Then they went to zoo and saw humans they didn't look very happy and then  to the library I read a book Hugh jape and they laughed and laughed and we said goodbye see you tomorrow and HAY I WON THE BEST DAY IN MY LIVE COMPETITION !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
…...............................................................................................................................................................................
27 MARCH SUNDAY 2013
Dear diary
We met at the park again 7:00am sharp. Guess what we had matching  jumpers and then we went to the ice cream shop I got caramel and Hugh Jape had mint.  


1 comment:

  1. Good diary there Bree that is awesome.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...