Friday 17 October 2014

The Best Part Of Me

FullSizeRender.jpg

The best part of me are my eyes because they are a light blue they also have a tinge of green in them I like my eye because I’m the only one in the family that has that colour. I get them from my blue eyes from my dad. I think that it is cool that there is a tinge of green in my eyes because the green blends in with the blue


I love my eyes because they are the only part of my body that lets me see the world and  discover new things. I like them because they stand out on my face because they are the only bit of colour on my face that shines out.


I enjoy playing sport because my eyes let me see everything the finish line, the goal and  the competitors and I especially love my supporter, they come to all of my event. I also love to see my self representing parkvale school in the flash uniforms.    
I like my eye because it is a very special part of me and  it is not like any other part can do the exact same thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...